Fly on Norwegian’s inaugural UNICEF Boeing 787 flight!
- Fly to Copenhagen from any airport served by Norwegian.
- Visit UNICEF’s Supply Division in Copenhagen
- Load 44 tons of emergency aid at CPH airport.
- Join Norwegian’s Founder and CEO Bjørn Kjos onboard the inaugural Boeing 787 UNICEF flight to Djibouti.
- Help offload the supplies upon arrival.
- Fly the Boeing 787 UNICEF aircraft to Oslo.
- Fly from Oslo to any airport served by Norwegian.
All proceeds go to UNICEF.
Sit in the cockpit!
The auction has concluded. Thanks for your generosity!
Winners now have the opportunity to bid on a chance to sit in the cockpit during the flights to and from Djibouti airport: taking off from Copenhagen, landing in Djibouti, taking off from Djibouti, and landing in Oslo.